Monday, May 9, 2011

Still organising




One of the challenges at Crop Creative {you can see some of my other challenges here} was to update something in your creative space. Since getting back to creating layouts I had been finding that I am frustrated when it comes to finding the bits and pieces I need for journalling and titles. Up until now I have been keeping things that are the same together eg stamps, punches, papers. But just as our stash changes so does our need to reorganise. Since putting together my stamp pads, pens and embellishments together by colour I have loved getting creative as I can immediately find what I want. So I did the same with my journalling bits and pieces. Now I have together my alphas, date stamps, words and label maker ready to do layouts. And I have more space in my stamp drawer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...