Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CASEing my ideas book

With lots of birthday's in March my stash of cards needs topping up. I have a collection of my favourites from catalogues and magazines that I often use for inspiration.


Pin It
This one is almost an exact replica from a sample in the Stampin Up Ideas Catalogue.  I have heard it said that it is hard to copy something when you don't have all the same supplies or tools.  That is a lot of the challenge for me.  How much I can recreate using what I have.  Sometimes it is just the colour combo or the layout and other times I substitute the images.
Colours:  old olive, chocolate chip, bashful blue, white, cherry cobbler
Stamps: wise owl (PTI), lots of spots (CDS)
Finishing touches:  circle cutters (CM), brad, grosgrain ribbon and spiral punch (SU)




Pin It
Here is another idea from the Stampin Up Ideas Catalogue.  I had a similar stamp and changed out the colours a little.
Colours:  baja breeze, cherry cobbler, not quite navy, white
Stamps:  itty bitty bits (SU), stylish sentiments - birthday(PTI)
Finishing touches: circle punches (SU), ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...