Thursday, May 2, 2013

A series of cards

We headed away for some of the holidays. I had only a bit of time to put together something to take away with me. I am so glad that I did. It is so much easier now that I have a bag set to go.  It was a chance to catch up with some cards to fill the gaps that I had.

This one was an extra I did from the bits and pieces I had from the baby cards for sale





Pin It
Colours: wild wasabi, chocolate chip, baja breeze
Stamps:  parateddy (EB), circle of friendship (SU)
Finishing touches:  cappuchino bakers twine (the twinery), chipboard (unknown), buttons, ribbon


I had a few girls to make cards for so I used one of my Stampin Up pics from my ideas folder as inspiration. 



Pin It
Colours:  pink pirouette, old olive, rose red, sahara sand
Stamps: hey cupcake (EB), stylish sentiments - birthday (PTI)
Finishing touches: eyelet sticker, pink glitter, red tag sale alpha die (cuttlebug), stitching, apron lace border punch (fiskars)


 The new washi tapes that I had purchased were screaming to be put togther in a card.  I found a stamp that I have been wanting for some time (dandelion) so I put them together for this card.




Pin It
Colours: rose red, going grey, white
Stamps: dandelion (rosie's studio), a wish for you (unknown), lucky charm roller date stamp (dear lizzy), favourite memories (AE)
Finishing touches:  washi tape, distressing tool, stitching, bakers twine (the twinery), buttons


Washi tape is a new thing for me so I am trying it out in all sorts of ways.  A similar card was on display at Craft Haven so I thought I would give it a go.  Works well for a male card. 


Pin It
Colours: basic grey, white, not quite navy
Stamps: hey cupcake (EB), stylish sentiments - birthday (PTI)
Finishing touches: wahsi tape, distressing tool, stitching


And last but not least.  I had been sorting all my supplies away when we got home and wanted to make something.  Another inpsiration from Stampin Up from my ideas folder.  Surprising what you can come up with even when you don't have the exact elements.



Colours:  not quite nave, old olive, pumpkin pie
Stamps:  all about me (kaiser)
Finishing touches:  circle punch (SU), bakers twine denim (the twinery),  stapler, large corner rounder (fiskars), brad (SU), red tag sale alpha die (cuttlebug)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

A whole set of amazing cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...