Friday, September 26, 2014

Tell Your Story - Prompts

So it begins.  I wrote that I had subscribed to the new Ali Edwards story stamps.  Having time before the stamps arrive and the inspiration from the class has been great to start thinking about what stories I want to tell.   



I began with the layout that she had used in her class, to get the creativity flowing.  Usually I have a set of photos from an event that I scrap.  This has prompted me to tell more of my everyday story and share more of life as it is right now.  


Pin It


Loving the gallery where you get to see what others are doing and how they are using the stamps.  Usually I 'make do with what I have'.  So it is awesome to be a part of using the stamps.  While I have lots of photos printed at the moment I have been getting back into taking photos and am looking forward to printing more as we get glimpses into next months story sparks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...