Thursday, August 6, 2015

Workspace {not quite but close enough} Wednesday

The idea for Workspace Wednesday came from Marcy Penner and I love the idea of the glimpse into what is currently on my desk, and it gives me motivation to keep working in my creative space. 


I have been going hard with my story stamp pages.  My goal is to actually have the last month done before the next one comes.  I am getting there.  More importantly I am telling my stories.  Each month I go through the stories that I want to tell and use these where they fit with the theme.  I purchased some great Amy Tangerine bargains last month while we were on holiday.  Love the colour combo and it was instant kit good to go.

So I am ready for action again.  This month the theme is Roots and I have just the photos for these stories. Looking forward to telling them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...